Thursday, April 14, 2011

I promise to...

I have to share this because Stan is so cute.

So after venting my frustration to Stan (in a jovial manner, of course) about his 3 dirty protein-specked, spoon-holding cups that I have to wash each day (pictures soon to come--there'll be plenty stacked on the counter when I come home tomorrow I'm sure, haha), I was telling Stan how I was going to put him on a payment plan: for each half hour of work he does around the house, he will get a half of a tuna sandwich (he eats a whole one almost daily, which means a whole hour of work to be done (dishes?? let's hope.)).

He then told me, "Yeah, well I'll put in my vows that you promise to make me sammiches (<--that's what we call them around here) and wash my cups."

Me: "No, your vows is what you promise to do for ME. Not what I do for YOU."

Stan: "Then I'll write your vows!"

I can't fault the man for wanting to play a larger role in the wedding-planning process. If he wants to write our vows...then, well........we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment