Sunday, April 3, 2011

Save-the-Date cards

Last night we ordered the Save the Date cards at a discounted price: http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com/Weddings/Save-The-Date-Cards-Flower-Design

Now I can't help but to think of the Seinfeld episode where George's fiance dies from licking too many cheap invitation envelopes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9O2wrvIevM&feature=related

Haha, note to self: use a sponge!

So far, venue, catering, and save-the-date cards have been taken care of. Some major things left to do (in no particular order):

Inivtations
Flowers (looking into DIY options)
Cake
Rings (I have white gold; Stan wants yellow gold. Tacky, or okay?)
Music (ugh)
Photography (hopefully my friend Ingrid--who is AMAZING with photography--will do this)
Dress (going to do this soon....a bit scarey!)
Tux (yay, Stan!)
Hair and Makeup
Marriage License

1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of the blog! How funny! Wish I could be there for the next few months to help.. As for the rings, no it's not tacky at all. Who really ever looks to see if they match and who has to wear them for a life time? Better to get something you like than fashionable, which is always changing. I love that I can now see what you are doing so post often!

    ReplyDelete